Friday, January 1, 2010

officially a new year

So it's 2010 officially and it makes this baby business that much closer. I can't wait to be off of work and to get to meet my Lily. It's hard being on your feet for 8 or more hours a day getting your butt kicked at work, running around like a crazy person cuz you work with a lot of idiots and people just don't stop coming. I only have one more week, but I just don't know if I can take it. My body is beginning to turn on me and just tell me no. Few people seem to really understand this. It takes everything I have not to stand around crying because everything hurts so bad. 6 more work days... 6 more work days. Then I'll have new things to complain about.
Today the Christmas decorations should be coming down. Maybe I'll feel like things around the house are more prepared. I just need a certain someone to bring all the tubs up from the basement so that I can get stuff taken care of. Then the giraffes will come back out, but who knows how long even those will last because once my baby comes and is mobile, my giraffes will be in trouble.
I've decided that for 2010 I'm going to try to be a more positive person again. Once upon a time I was fun and funny and it took a lot to get me down. I went to Galesburg and that all changed, but I don't want the new year to be like the last one. There is so much to look forward to and with work, I guess for now I'll try to remember that nothing at McDonalds ever changes for the better so I should just deal with it and move on remembering that there are more important things out there. I have high hopes for 2010, after all, it's going to be starting out pretty early with the most fabulous day of my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment